When it comes to sexual wellness in men, there are some important factors that all men hope for. These are an enthusiastic libido, an equally matching erection and a high sperm count, depending on their procreation goals.
Unfortunately, a number of issues affect these factors and can lead to stress when a man cannot satisfy his partner. The most important thing to keep in mind is that your sexual health is extremely important. While there might be a lot of factors that might not be in your control, you should do what you can to make sure you are in a good health sexually.
The market is full of products that claim to enhance male sexuality and health. The truth is that there are only a few products that actually deliver on their promises. This is the main reason why you should focus on simple changes in your lifestyle, which can greatly benefit your health sexually.
The following are some of the things you can include in your daily life to improve your sexual wellness.
1. A Glass of High-Fat Milk is Nature’s Prescription for Sexual Health
The foods you eat can greatly improve your sex life by enhancing performance and raising the heat in the bedroom. Your libido can go a notch higher and your sperm production can increase significantly.
Mother Nature has a prescription that can help in improving your sexual wellbeing. This prescription includes high-fat foods from animals. The body requires natural saturated fats to produce sex hormones and milk has plenty of these. A glass of milk contains a bundle of benefits, and one of them is sexual health enhancement.
2. The Power of Shellfish: Eat Zinc-Loaded Oysters
You must have come across a lot of information about how oysters can improve sexual health. There is a lot of truth in the urban legend. Oysters have earned their place in the world of aphrodisiacs and this is courtesy of their high levels of zinc. Zinc is highly useful in increasing libido and helps in the improvement of sperm production.
3. Liver: A Testosterone Booster With a Challenging Taste
It might be difficult to find many people who eat liver due to its strong taste; however, the liver from animals can help in making you a better lover and is, therefore, worth trying. The liver is rich in zinc which can help in boosting testosterone levels in the body. When zinc is low in the body, the pituitary gland will not produce hormones that trigger testosterone production. Zinc has also been found to limit the action of aromatase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.
4. Loaded With Vitamins and Minerals: Why Bananas Work Beyond the Sexual Puns
Apart from the many penis jokes involving bananas, these fruits can play a part in sexual wellness. Bananas are loaded with B vitamins, magnesium and potassium. All these are important for enhancing male libido. You can add bananas to your fruit salad or just eat them between meals in place of processed snacks.
5. Eat Natural: The Potency of Pumpkin Seeds
Natural foods are known to improve your health in general. Fruits and vegetables are important in the body since they are full of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. All these will improve your sexual function and sperm quality. You should do your best to avoid processed foods since they are high in calories which do not have any nutritional value. You can include the foods mentioned above in your diet for better results.
The next time you are making the jack-o-lanterns for Halloween, make sure you save the pumpkin seeds. Beyond the holidays, you can find pumpkin seeds in most grocery stores and health food stores. These seeds are some of the richest sources of zinc you can find. Eating these seeds can greatly increase zinc levels in your body. In turn, the zinc will increase the testosterone levels in your body.
6. Nutmeg: A Natural Aphrodisiac With a Little Spice
According to sexual wellness India researchers, nutmeg extract is a natural aphrodisiac. In simple words, the contents in the nutmeg extract help in nerve cell stimulation and improvement of blood circulation. These two in the body can boost your sexual desire and take things a notch higher in the bedroom.
For a double dose of sexy, you can add the extracts to your cup of coffee. Coffee will not only keep you warm and help you start your day; it can put you in the right mood. When mixed with nutmeg the effect is even better.
7. Fatty Fish: The New Male Superfood
There is no superfoods list that will be complete without healthy fat and omega-3 fatty acids. There are many reasons why these polyunsaturated fats are recommended in your diet. They benefit circulation, immunity and heart. They play a major role in reducing risks of prostate cancer. Fatty fish are linked to improved sex drive.
You might want to try fish such as albacore tuna, sardines, trout, herring and mackerel. This explains why men with low libido take fish oil supplements.
8. Beef and Mutton: Full of Zinc and Protein
Like liver, roast beef is full of zinc. For nutrition and health sake, if you are eating roast beef for sexual health purposes, you should go for the low-fat beef such as cuts from the shoulder, chuck, and shank. These contain 10 mg zinc for every 100 grams.
Mutton also packs a lot of zinc. Try Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Mutton or lamb dishes. The zinc in these types of meat can add to the sexual nutrition you are following.
9. Building Your Sex-Healthy Diet: More Important Nutrients for Sexual Wellbeing
The following are nutrients you should ensure you include in your diet for improved sexual health:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is helpful in enhancing blood flow in the body. When blood is going to all the right places, you will be able to get and maintain an erection, something important if you want to last longer in bed. Additionally, you will get extra protection from urinary tract infections when you take enough vitamin C. This vitamin can be found in citrus fruits, such as lemons and oranges, peppers, strawberries and potatoes.
- Vitamin B9: The natural form of this vitamin is referred to as folate while folic acid is the man-made version. When combined with zinc, this vitamin can help in reducing abnormal sperm and increasing sperm count. You can find vitamin B9 in avocado, asparagus, bananas, cantaloupe and papaya. Tomato juice can also be a good source.
- Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 is important in improving your sex life. This vitamin is important in the production of sex hormones and also helps in improving circulation. A study involving the interaction of niacin, or vitamin B3, shows that the vitamin can be used in solving conditions related to erection.
10. Overall Health Hazards: Reasons to Avoid Being Overweight
There are only a few things that can depress a man more than a weak sexual performance. This weak performance can be as a result of low blood flow, exhaustion and stress among other factors. When you have a better sexual performance, you will probably have a better relationship with your partner.
According to theenhancementexperts.com, sex is not about self-pleasure; it is also about getting pleasure from giving your partner pleasure. When this chain is broken, other issues might come up and even the strongest relationship can break.
An obese or overweight person has reduced sexual ability because the testosterone levels are low in the body. More abdominal fat in a man will convert the male hormone testosterone into estrogen. Being overweight greatly affects your physical abilities, too.
Sexual fitness requires physical fitness, and this means overweight men have a hard time managing longer sexual activities. To be fit, you can exercise or get into a gym program that will help you lose weight and maintain a fit body. More detail about exercise that help lose weight and give added sexual benefits is in the text to come.
11. Fast Foods: Your Biggest Testosterone Killer
Fast and fatty foods can increase the levels of fat deposition and plaque in your artery walls. This affects blood flow to your penis. To maintain an erection, you need optimal blood flow. Without adequate blood, it is difficult to get and maintain an erection. This also explains why overweight or obese people have sexual related problems.
Moreover, the results from different clinical studies have proved that eating fast food increases the production of estrogen and decreases the levels of male testosterone.
12. Protect Your Sex Life: Reasons to Avoid Stress
Stress is one of the main factors behind poor sexual performance and erectile dysfunction. Stress leads to the release of cortisol and adrenaline. Cortisol is known to increase appetite and this leads to overeating which results in increased weight. As mentioned, unhealthy weight gain is an enemy of sexual wellness.
Adrenaline leads to blood vessel narrowing and this reduces blood flow. When there is reduced blood getting to the reproductive organs, maintaining an erection becomes a difficult affair.
There are many ways to reduce stress such as socializing, meditation and exercising. Regardless of what you are going through, you need to reduce your stress to protect your sexual wellbeing.
13. Sexual Health: Another Reason to Abstain From Smoking
The penis is the only organ that changes in shape and size controlled by the brain and blood circulation. Since the function of the penis depends on the overall health, there are a lot of things that you can do to improve your performance without medical procedures. It is important to take care of your body for better performances sexually.
Smoking will not only increase the risk of prostate cancer and other health problems, it will also narrow blood vessels. When vessels supposed to deliver blood to the penis are narrow, the reproductive organ will not be getting enough blood. Erections are caused and maintained by the extra blood flow to the penile tissues. When the blood is reduced, there will be reduced nutrients and oxygen which can affect sexual function.
Therefore, it is important that you give up smoking.
14. You’ve Got to Move It: Exercise for a Toned Body and for Better Sex
Exercise is extremely beneficial for sexual health. Regular exercise will not only keep your body fit and your physical endurance at its best, it will also help you in lasting longer in bed. For those bold enough to try, the following are some of the top exercises that will not only keep you fit, but also make sure you are at the top of your sexual health.
- Kegels: As much as Kegels are mostly for women, they can greatly benefit men. Kegels will help tone and strengthen the pubococcygeus (PC) muscles and the perineum muscles. These muscles provide the power required to support erection rigidity and ejaculation. Training the pelvic floor muscles can help you in many sexual situations including erectile and ejaculation problems.
You can start by interrupting your urine flow to identify the PC muscles. When you find these muscles, your aim should be to squeeze them and increase the intensity until you can do no more. Regular exercising of these muscles will give you great control.
- Plank Pose: Holding planks is one of the effective ways to improve your endurance in the gym and also in the bed. Planks will give your arms enough energy to manage some sexual positions. They will also help in strengthening your core which will come in handy because you will be in a position to provide enough support to prevent injury when thrusting.
- Crunches on a Stability Ball: Crunches target your core. A stronger core will improve supporting and thrusting ability. You will be in a position to balance better in different positions for maximum pleasure. You might need the stability ball if you want to exercise at home but most gyms and exercise centers have this ball.
- Lying Leg Raises: Working out your core is important when sexual health is involved. When you lie on your back and raise your legs stretched out, you will strengthen your core and this will, in turn, improve your endurance.
- Push Ups: Push-ups are effective in strengthening your upper body and core. The strength you acquire will help you in holding the many different sexual positions that leads to maximum pleasure. This strength will help in a stronger and longer love making session.
- Squats: Squats have been found to increase the levels of testosterone in the body and also improve the flow of blood in the pelvic region. Your lower body will also be strengthened and the will enhance your sexual wellness.
- Interval Training: Interval training can be done just about anywhere. You can train on a track, in the park, elliptical, treadmill, stair climber or on a bike. This training can greatly improve your endurance and stamina, two factors that are highly useful in sex.
You can just start with warming up, and then move to full speed intervals of about 10 minutes. Make sure you are pushing yourself to the extremes. You can relax for 10 minutes and then start all over again. This kind of training will help you in staying longer in bed and being ready just in case your partner wants a second and third round.
- Reclined Saddle Stretch: Most people who sit all day long may suffer from constricted and stagnated muscles below their waist. The straddle stretch will help in loosening things down there. This stretch will help in bringing adequate blood flow in the pelvic region. Increased blood flow leads to improved sensation and this means a better orgasm. The stretches will also improve your flexibility for better sex positions and a longer stay.
Exercising is not only important in keeping you healthy in general; it also helps in making your sex life better. When you have the energy to last longer, flexibility to get into different positions and the circulation to maintain an erection, you will be in a position to please your partner better and longer. There is a lot of useful information on theenhancementexperts.com focusing on exercise and other important tips.
15. A Little Help: How Find the Right Sexual Wellness Product for You
Sexual wellness definition focuses on the healthy part of your sexual life. While a sexual wellness center will guide you through achieving your peak sexuality and health, it is important to understand how sexual wellness products work. Some of the products you might consider include delay sprays such as VigRX Delay Spray and male enhancement pills, such and VigFX, Prosolution pills and Extenze. These products can help you in performing better and most importantly in lasting long.
It is important to check the ingredients used in making these products before you start using them. It is also crucial to involve your doctor if you have an existing medical condition or if you take other supplements or prescription medications.
Sometimes people may develop allergic reactions, which is why you should be careful. You might benefit from using these sexual wellness products. The only thing you need to do is to choose a product from a reputable brand with clinical results, such as VigRX.
You can get more information about sexual wellness products on the theenhancementexperts.com website. The information there is offered by experts in the sexual health world and will help you in dealing with whatever sexual problems you might be facing.
16. Ease Off the Juice: Reduce or Completely Eliminate Drinking Alcohol
Just like smoking, excessive drinking has also been found to cause sexually related problems. A little wine can help in improving your sex life but overdrinking is highly discouraged by experts.
Sexual wellness means pursuing all-around fitness. To be healthy sexually, you need to be physically fit, mentally healthy and be in good terms with your partner. Good sex is all about communication because each person has their own likes and dislikes. It is, however, important to make sure you are healthy enough to give your partner the pleasure they look forward to. Always keep in mind that getting pleasure is as important as pleasing your partner.
17. Improving Sexual Wellness in Your Relationship
You are in a good health when your mental, physical and spiritual being are in balance. When talking about physical fitness, you cannot ignore the elephant in the room which is sexual health. Inadequate sexual fitness affects mental health and causes an imbalance. This is especially the case when a man is involved.
A man can fall into depression when they underperform. In addition, a man can underperform when they fall into depression. It is a vicious cycle that is hard to break. Be sure to seek help if you don’t feel like yourself or if you struggle to feel happy each day. When you are mentally healthy and physically fit, you will be at the peak of your sexual health. This means your interactions with your partner and other people is better.
Following are a few things that you should observe for a better sexual relationship:
- Use Strong Communication Skills: Clear communication is the solution to almost everything when two or more people are involved. In this case, you should be in good communication with your partner for a better sexual life.
Your sexuality depends on how well you communicate with your partner. The most important things here include talking about your desires, fantasies and boundaries. You should learn how to respect each other when it comes to things you both like or one dislikes.
You should never assume that your partner has an idea of what pleases you and you should not assume that they like something. Instead of experimenting, just ask them what they like and you will be surprised just how good your sex life will be.
- Explore Your Body: When you learn about your body, you will be in a better position to state likes and dislikes. You cannot explain to your partner what you want if you do not know what you want.
- Protection is Important: Sexual wellness also involves protection from Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). When you are engaging in a sexual act, it is important to protect each other from STIs. When any or both of you are suffering from a sexually transmitted infection, sex may not be all that good.
This is why you need to be careful especially when a new partner is involved. All sexually active men should learn how to control themselves to create enough time to make decisions that lean towards safe sex.
Sexual wellness is not complicated, but it is a combination of being healthy both mentally and physically, and choosing to live a healthy lifestyle. By eating healthy and taking care of your body, you will have more to give your partner, and you will enjoy your sex life much more. Pick a few of these tips and try them today – you’ll thank yourself later when you notice how much better you feel both in and out of the bedroom.